Two medical ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two medical ones

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled
    into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing,
    entered . . . It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was
    scheduled for immediate surgery.. When she was completely disrobed on the operating
    table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it there was a
    tattoo that read . . .' Keep off the grass.'

Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing,
    which said 'Sorry . . . had to mow the lawn.'

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Baby's First Doctor Visit

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
    'Breast-fed,' she replied..

'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.

She did He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk.'

I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma,

But I'm glad I came.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)
Working...
X