Most awesome beer commercial ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most awesome beer commercial ever

watch the 720p version, i was like amazed!!!

Non of the typical beer commercials we see, this one gave me chills!

it's not actually a bad drop either
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Bwah, Heineken makes far better commercials (donnow about the beer though).
      This is how to attract Aliens. - IF YOU ARE INTO HOUSE MUSIC..... http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKIDbirdy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY (Dutch, woman showing her new house and walk-in closet)
      And the follo-up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOvoO...eature=related
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
        This is how to attract Aliens. - IF YOU ARE INTO HOUSE MUSIC..... http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKIDbirdy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY (Dutch, woman showing her new house and walk-in closet)
        And the follo-up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOvoO...eature=related
        A Dutchman who doesn't know about Heineken beer ?
        Blasphemy
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          Non of the typical beer commercials we see, this one gave me chills!
          Nice commercial, but it reminded me of some coca cola commercials...

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
          That first one is one of my all time favourites... The timing of the commercial was also perfect with the Mars mission.

Originally posted by Evildead666 View Post
          A Dutchman who doesn't know about Heineken beer ?
          Blasphemy
          I think me meant to say he is not commenting on the taste, only on the commercial. We (=Belgians) all know Heineken is not beer.
          (runs for cover)
          Last edited by VJ; 5 June 2010, 08:15.
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I don't know the Sapporo beer so I could not say Heineken was better.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Sapporo bought Sleemans here in Guelph, Canada a couple years ago- so I may actually have to try some next time I'm there getting my keg refilled.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I actually went to Guelph and bought a case from the factory, it's good beer, not my most favourite. But seriously for someone who loves Japanese culture, this commercial is pretty good.

Comment

So these three CBO (Chief Brewing Officers) from Jupiler, Hoegaarden and Heineken decide to have drink after a long conference. "What are you having" ask the beertender. The first asks for a Jupiler and then the Hoegaarden CBO asks for a Hoegaarden. Finally the Heineken CBO order water. "What?" exclaim the Belgian CBOs, "Why are you ordering water?"

"Well, as you guys weren;t going to drink beer, I'd thought I would not either".

Comment

I had that one coming...
                    But I knew the joke, but somehow beer names were swapped out...
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah, Belgians tend to do that when they had one to many :d

Comment

Just saw a condensed version of this on TV.
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                        X