Two year old smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two year old smoker

Is this the world's fattest baby? http://bit.ly/1iG8XIxSubscribe to ITN News: http://bit.ly/1bmWO8hA toddler in Sumatra is hooked on nicotine after being int...
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

WT???? Is this for real?
    If so the father should be shot instantly and the baby put on nicotine patches immediately.

Comment

No worse than the baby opium addicts in Afghanistan

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Gods! i just read about this in the newspaper earlier today.. it was reported he smokes 40 cigarettes a day and the average starting age of smoking in Indonesia (the boy's country) has dropped from 19yrs ten years ago to 7yrs!!! now. what is going on?
        Last edited by Belwarrior; 31 May 2010, 21:27. Reason: posted without viewing the video
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Seriously though, I know sometimes I go on a rant but the father surely knows the effects of smoking, maybe not, but he is making his baby son a side show for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior View Post
            Gods!....what is going on?
            Child abuse, pure and simple. Time for a call to CPS (child protective services)
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
            X