Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Onion: Obama's home teleprompter fails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Onion: Obama's home teleprompter fails!

This is a royal stitch, regardless of which side you're on

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

hehehe

Comment

LOL! I think the part where O sent his teleprompter to low-key diplomatic meetings is hilarious.
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

So, the teleprompter is the president when its a low key thing ?
        Lets just hope it doesn't accidentally put up a message overthrowing Obama and taking power !!! lol.
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666 View Post
          .....Lets just hope it doesn't accidentally put up a message overthrowing Obama and taking power !!! lol.
          Given Obama's standing in today's new polls, 42% and sinking, and the hammering he's getting even on the network news, there's no need for a revolution - the teleprompter could probably win an election
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
          X