X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Of The Decade

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

That would be like waving confederate flag in front of Obama :-)

Comment

But they didn't show the pic a couple hours later, when she was in custody, beaten within an inch of her life, and had that hand chopped off...
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Prabably photoshopped as (from wikipedia) "In old Persian territory mainly Iran and Iraq the people use the Thumbs up instead middle finger as an obscene hand gesture. according to Roger E. Axtell's book Gestures: The Do's and Taboos of Body Language Around the World". (confirmed by a number of online sources)

Comment

Never underestimate the universality of flipping someone The Bird. Thanks to the media and internet and its often over-use in movies the limits placed on it by those such as Axtell are out of date.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Most decidely photoshopped. The sun angle is different on the girl and the President.
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
              Most decidely photoshopped. The sun angle is different on the girl and the President.

Not to mention, where is her reflection in the chrome and front window of the vehicle?

Comment

Working...
              X