PDA

View Full Version : Mouse pointer dissappearing in win2k

Edguy
13th February 2000, 08:18
have a small(but annoying) problem with Win2k, im running 2195 final and the latest Beta drivers for G400(tried the first ones also),

the issue is whenever i type something in textboxes, like explorer or chat's or anything, the mouse-pointer dissappears...
seen this as a "feature" in the intellipoint drivers...

any way to get rid of it? issue with g400 drivers or win2k or is it just supposed to be like this? can't seem to be able to turn it off.

Thnx...

Chucky Cheese
13th February 2000, 10:04
Edguy

i believe its' on the "pointer options" tab in the mouse properties, i haven't got win2k yet but i'm waiting. if i'm not mistaken the new intellipoint 3.1 drivers will work in win2k.

chucky

Edguy
13th February 2000, 10:22
no settings for that in the standard mouse properties, i did get Intellipoint 3.1, but the option for "vanishing" of the mouse when typing doesn't make a difference if it's on or off....

Chucky Cheese
13th February 2000, 10:39
Edguy

the only other thing i can think of is that there is a option somewhere in win2k itself to make a standard CRT display to behave as if it was an LCD display...i think it was in the "Themes" icon in control panel. if its' not in there then i'm out of ideas!

chucky