Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special offer for my murcer friends

Hi

Many of you have been kind enough to help test my online psychometric tool Realise2 in the past and I know a lot of you found it interesting.

We have just launched a book to support it, The Strengths Book. As a special offer and by way of saying thank-you, if you buy the book from amazon.co.uk on Thursday 6th May and send your receipt to tsb@cappeu.com you will receive a free use of Realise2 (normally £15). Amazon.com is being slow to organise stock so the special offer date for that site will be May 14th.

Happy reading, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks,

Tony (with full permission from Dan).
    Last edited by Fat Tone; 4 May 2010, 12:27.
    FT.

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
    Hi

Many of you have been kind enough to help test my online psychometric tool Realise2 in the past and I know a lot of you found it interesting.

We have just launched a book to support it, The Strengths Book. As a special offer and by way of saying thank-you, if you buy the book from amazon.co.uk on Thursday 6th March and send your receipt to tsb@cappeu.com you will receive a free use of Realise2 (normally £15). Amazon.com is being slow to organise stock so the special offer date for that site will be May 14th.

Happy reading, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks,

Tony (with full permission from Dan).
    That's a mistake, right?
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Thanks, well spotted Tx. Have fixed the text.
      As a reward you are allowed to buy two books
      FT.

Comment

Bump
        FT.

Comment

Working...
        X