Congrats Dan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Dan

Hey Dan, I've seen a couple of references to this buried in various threads. It deserves it's own.

Many congratulations on the 2.0 upgrade I wish you all the best for a long and happy product cycle, with as many 0.1 additions as you wish!

Cheers,

Tony.
    FT.

Thanks Tony,
    I'll get pics up as soon as 1) I collected them all from about 5 different sources, 2) the opperating system grants guest file permissions.

Currently we are only planing on getting to 0.2, with the first development cycle starting later this year.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

0.2 is a good number. In my experience they are more compatible if the development cycles happen in quick succession. Our 5 year cycle means they are frequently incompatible.
      FT.

Comment

That is the current plan, 2.0 was actually in development a few years before I was. So we are mindful of dwindling support services.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Yes, congrats are in order!
          (would this be an inappropriate smiley: ?)
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Congratulations!
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Congratulations
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats Dan. where do we send the gifts
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Congrats, Dan! Best wishes to you and the lady.
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

WOW Congrats Dan!! All the best to you and your family!

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what the congratulations are for (though I can guess) but congratulations.

Kevin

(Don't worry; I catch on eventually.)

Comment

Congrats!

btw Dan has been saying he'll put up the pics for some time now... guess his S.K. bride is so pretty that he is still snapping them pictures and haven't gotten to uploading to his pc
                          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Congratulations
                            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Congrats old man
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X