Excuse Me, Greebe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse Me, Greebe.

Have you had any experience with the new KX133 motherboards? What do you think?

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought the first KX133 board coming out by epox wasn't going to hit shelves till the end of this week at the earliest.
    Asus K7V
    Athlon 700
    128mb PC133 HSDRAM
    Matrox Millennium g400max
    Adaptec 2940U2W
    IBM 9gb U2W
    Plextor 8/20 cdr
    Diamond MX300
    3com 905b-tx

Comment

Nope they aren't out yet... Paul, ya feel like being a beta tester for them?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'm all fired up! I have a nice 750 sitting here waiting for either an Asus or Soyo KX133 board. Getting anxious.
        Asus K7V
        Athlon 700
        128mb PC133 HSDRAM
        Matrox Millennium g400max
        Adaptec 2940U2W
        IBM 9gb U2W
        Plextor 8/20 cdr
        Diamond MX300
        3com 905b-tx

Comment

What other KX133 is there?
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I thought the Epox board was released last week. It dawned on me this morning that the spike in interest about the board might be prerelease buzz. Then I couldn't access the Forums to correct my mistake. Sorry.

New chipsets make me nervous, but the KX133 is interesting for a number of reasons. AMD's next chipset might be more interesting still.

I have too many BX boards (four in use, two retired), and I need a new thrill.

Paul
            paulcs@flashcom.com

Comment

Okay, may I ask what the heck this one is doing in TSB?? As far as I see it belongs in GH... ???

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 10 February 2000).]
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Ya, I got moved to Site Feedback why doesn't he get moved to General Hardware ?

Comment

Ant says we can talk about any old rubbish here. And I believe my post is indeed old rubbish.

Paul
                  paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Sorry to be so late in bowing to the demands of my public... had a few PC problems today (and still do; Windoze broke. Why? Who knows? But the reinstall locks up sometime in the first boot HW setup...Why? Who the hell knows? So we'll be moving a little slowly here for the next 6-24 hours or so.)

But here I am now on the crappy PC at work, so due to popular demand (and to placate andrei), off you go to GHW.

See ya!!!

---------------------------
                    Holly
                    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Working...
                    X