planetSOLAR solar catamaran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetSOLAR solar catamaran

My only question: how many bikini'ed, or preferrably nekkid, babes can sunbathe on the deck before performance is significantly degraded?

PlanetSolar is a boat equipped with a classical technology which is available on the market. The purpose is to demonstrate that today the renewable energy sources and the technologies allowing to improve the energy efficiency are reliable and high-performance.

PlanetSolar is also a challenge as far as the energy management is concerned. If we use more energy than what nature, through the sun, provides to us, we will exhaust the reserves of our batteries and the boat will no longer move forward. It is thus a message directed to society so that it should not squander the resources that we have at our disposal.

We think that it is possible to divide by two our carbon dioxide emissions by increasing the energetic efficiency. By promoting the development of the renewable energy sources, we could even reduce by almost 40% the quantity of carbon dioxide rejected into our atmosphere.

Between 2050 and 2070, in the case of an exclusive use of the renewable energies, we could totally cancel the non-natural carbon dioxide emissions.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 March 2010, 00:13.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

i want one
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior View Post
      i want one
      The girls or the boat?
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

lol! the boat..
        i dont mind the girls of course..
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
        X