Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last

12pm on 17th Feb after 6+ years of waiting
    my Decree Nissi has been granted, Decree Absolute will come into effect on March 18th
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

probably not something I am supposed to ask about, but why did that take 6 years?

mfg
    wulfman
    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
    "Lobsters?"
    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

something to do with ex's profession (junior lawyer) and specialty (same law as was needed to achive above result)
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

FREEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Congrats! I hope your future endeavors with the opposite sex prove more fruitful.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

lol well, we are working on the fruitful part
          Juu nin to iro

Comment

Glad to hear it Dan, i know this is something that has been "hanging over your head" so to speak.
            ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Thanks ^^ on that note Delany while your here, I might be in Syds and Jarvis bay middlish of April.
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

I know the feeling of getting rid of a Wife 1.0. Wow...what a relief
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

hehe, doc as you can guess by my constant responses, I am still over the moon.
                  I did manage to pull myself up short of doing the chicken dance in the office though

When the dust settles from this end of March, i'll find some ver 2.0 pics to share.
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
                    I did manage to pull myself up short of doing the chicken dance in the office though
                    Given that i've seen pictures of what you look like, i'd almost pay money to see that...
                    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Many congrats Dan Has it really been THAT long?
                      FT.

Comment

cash up front
                        yes, yes sadly it has.

I ended up doing the legals in oz, short version I am done in every country but japan.
                        Japan just requires the ex to take the paperwork in, and done there too.

I have spent the last 36 hours or so just going 'gerrrrrrr' on its finally finished
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

Congratulations
                          so I is version 2.0 Japanese too?
                          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Tjalfe View Post
                            Congratulations
                            so I is version 2.0 Japanese too?
                            nope, one country to the left, there is a 'South' in its name
                            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                            X