UN climate chief out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN climate chief out

And I'm sure that the current flood of news about how flawed the IPCC's last report was has nothing to do with it, right? Yeah, right

IMO after all the revelations over how the last IPCC report was put together Dr. Rajendra Pachauri should be ousted as IPCC chair, but the fool won't quit and no one seems in the mood to toss him through a window. Typical UN-style absence of accountability.

The quasi-military term used on this side of the pond for something like this fisaco I can't use here outright, but its initials are "C F".

Link....

APNewsBreak: Top UN climate official resigning

AMSTERDAM (AP) - Top U.N. climate change official Yvo de Boer told The Associated Press on Thursday that he was resigning after nearly four years, a period when governments struggled without success to agree on a new global warming deal.

His departure takes effect July 1, five months before 193 nations are due to reconvene in Mexico for another attempt to reach a binding worldwide accord on controlling greenhouse gases. De Boer's resignation adds to the uncertainty that a full treaty can be finalized there.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X