Been travelling Doc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been travelling Doc?

In case you haven't heard, there's a bit of a Snowpocalypse happening. Delayed flights aside, it's really not so bad though. After all, it finally lured the abominable fire-breathing snowman out of his cave and right into this video.
    FT.

It's the east coast that got the brunt of it - over 4 feet in some places. We just caught the tail end of it for just under a foot. Barely enough to warm the snowblower up all the way and certainly not enough to stop the RAM pickup and Grand Caravans
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

FT: I thought it would be a snowman with laser eyes...
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

He's probably using that as the ignition source
        FT.

Comment

My favorite ignition source is a vapor lance that does 600,000+ BTU with a 40" plus x 4" plus flame. 8 foot hose & runs off a backpack tank. Kills weeds, melts snow/ice, incinerates ant/wasp etc,. nests, does asphalt patching (it'll melt the deck in no time) etc. Nice trigger handle with electric ignition.

Always wondered what a burglar would do if confronted with the flame from that thing out of nowhere
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 11 February 2010, 13:48.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
            My favorite ignition source is a vapor lance that does 600,000+ BTU with a 40" plus x 4" plus flame. 8 foot hose & runs off a backpack tank. Kills weeds, melts snow/ice, incinerates ant/wasp etc,. nests, does asphalt patching (it'll melt the deck in no time) etc. Nice trigger handle with electric ignition.

Always wondered what a burglar would do if confronted with the flame from that thing out of nowhere
            End up as John Doe at the local morgue with 3 degree burns?
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
              wasn't that in the kevin-movie?

mfg
              wulfman
              "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
              "Lobsters?"
              "Really? I didn't know they did that."
              "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Or should that be the kelvin movie?
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                X