No announcement yet.

The dangers of Facebook (might be NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dangers of Facebook (might be NSFW)

wow...that's all I have to say.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Though it's already been posted here, it's a classic.

I think if I was the father, I would seriously punish the brother. Like seriously, he would be locked in his room for a good year, never to leave his room only for food and school.

The sister... I would get the wife to have a long chat with her!

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
      Though it's already been posted here, it's a classic.

I think if I was the father, I would seriously punish the brother. Like seriously, he would be locked in his room for a good year, never to leave his room only for food and school.

The sister... I would get the wife to have a long chat with her!
      Computers? What computers? You two don't have any computers, or social lives. Hit the books and don't come up for air until you're 25.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I don't know what's with you people. She looked through his stuff and told her parents, he looked through her stuff and told everyone else. I think they're even. Now the thing to do is to teach them how to work together instead of each other. I think they might have a lesson to learn there..
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

That's the point of isolating them. With few others to relate to maybe they'll reconnect, but it also drives home the point that they f'ed up and it's now back to Mom & Dad's say.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

TransformX: I don't think they are even, what the brother did seems far worse to me (he just got grounded, she now possible is the laughing stock at school)... I'm pretty sure she'll want to get even for that...
            But there are lessons to be learned here, and I agree that they should realize that they should live together and deal with it appropriately (this is a great example of what can happen if they don't).
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Well, considering the fact he didn't get to enjoy his beers and that both his fiends and perents know about it, she did get to enjoy being a slut and her parents can still miraculously not know about it.
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Why did he have access to a computer if he was grounded?
                I mean seriously, what kind of grounding is it that lets a teenager sit in their room and chat with their friend all they want?
                A very high percentage of teenagers would consider that a reward.

An what the brother did was much worse than what the sister did.
                Guys don't commit suicide over being caught with beer, but girls do commit suicide over things like what happened to her.

Also quite possible no such thing happened in the first place though...
                Last edited by cjolley; 18 January 2010, 07:41.
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

I agree, what the brother did is FAR worse which is why he needs to be punished BIG TIME. No computers, no cell phone, no social life for a very long time.

You have a point cjolley, this may be a hoax anyway.

Comment

The only thing that smells fishy to me is really the existence of the list... Who would write something like that (and why?)? The whole other sequence of events seems plausible to say the least...
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                    X