Holy Crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Cool!!!
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

A cross between The Professional, Ultraviolet and Spy-Kids
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Kick-Ass (the movie the trailer is for) is turning out to be very ... interesting. In a sick and somewhat demented sort of action comic flick way.

Kick-Ass 2 is the sequel to the hit superhero comedy film Kick-Ass. In the film Kick-Ass dons his costume again together with Hit-Girl.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Um ok? Yes it looks good but who is the target ayudience? Do you want to take your kids to see this? Or take your buddy to see a little girl beat the crap out of people? Hmmmm

Comment

Would you take your kid to see Léon: The Professional? No, but it's still considered a cult classic. Same with Kill Bill 1 where a child O-Ren Ishii deals with the gangster who had her parents killed by volunteering to satisfy his paedophelic urges then taking a sword after him. It too is a cult classic. In this case director Matthew Vaughn is going into the same turf but with more comedy but also targeted at grown ups. I also think this film in many ways parodies those and other kiddie-killer flicks.
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 22 December 2009, 17:46.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

There's more!
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                X