X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameras banned in UK?

This goes far too far
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Then photographer should refuse to cover the politicians press conferences and public events, with papers and websites subbing in stick figure drawings with chicken heads to deflate egos a tad. The point will get across soon enough.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Yet this same police put CCTV cams on every street corner!
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

We have intersection cams here too, and if you don't want to be ID'd just put some IR LED studs on a cap and it'll blind the cams enough to smear your face.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

My grandfather got arrested in the US in the early '80s. He was taking pictures of the landscape, not knowning there was a secret military base. Of course, the fact that he looked like Russian James-Bond villain may also played a part. But the matter was settled quickly (they did confiscate his roll of film).

It of course depends on what people are photographing but it does seem to go far though in this article...
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

From the news I see coming out of the UK every day it's becoming more of a police state than the old Soviet Union..
            paulw

Comment

Working...
            X