Swine flu - conspiracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine flu - conspiracy?

More and more sources online claim that swine flu isn't really the plague the media and the W.H.O make it to be. ore and more claims against swine flu vaccine and flu vaccines in general, saying they are more dangerous than the flu itself. Claims that the virus might be artificial, yada yada yada.

I'm looking for a BS filter, Dr. Mordrid, Brian?
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

The first BS is the appelation 'swine flu'. There is no proof that it developed from any member of the porcine species. If there was trans-species contamination with pigs, it could just as easily have been from humans to pigs.

I have no experience in virology, but the H1N1 influenza species appears to be a virus that is easily mutated and is probably, in some form or another, as old as the hills. I have little doubt that it is currently widespread throughout the world. It appears to attack mostly younger persons; I speculate that this is because older ones have already developed some immunity from earlier epidemics of a closely-related virus. I understand the 1918 'Spanish' flu epidemic was also H1N1 of a slightly different form and milder mutations have probably been going the rounds ever since. That one caused a real hecatomb, as there was neither vaccine nor Tamiflu available.

As for the virus being artificial, I put that in the same category that Kennedy was shot by Fidel Castro in person, that 9/11 was because Dick Cheney planted bombs in the towers, that Diana was murdered on the orders of the Queen or Prince Philip, that etc.... ad nauseam.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

^^^---- pretty much what Brian said, but I do believe that the US govt. has made a bigger deal of it than otherwise would have been the case because

1) it strikes younger people a bit harder, and

2) political expediency, mainly to help drive ObamaCare

It's also clear that the production of the vaccines was handled poorly, partly a long term problem due to Congress not wanting to give civil immunity to vaccine makers and partly drop dead stupidity IMO.

Without such immunity the production costs go sky high because the makers could well get sued class-action style over the vaccine "causing" autism, homosexuality, warts, shingles or whatever the trial lawyers come up with next. This is why most US drug companies got out of the vaccine business decades ago - IIRC we only have 1 or 2 left. File it under the tort reform this Congress is so reluctant to pursue lest they lose the trial lawyers donations.

Another problem was that after the vaccine trials it was KNOWN that this vaccines production rate would be low, a little over half normal, yet little was done to adapt to that problem, not to mention the distribution has been a disaster with target group definitions changing so often it's hard to keep up.
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 2 December 2009, 01:48.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

IMO, it is a widespread and bad case of the flu. Nothing more. And I would assume the shot carries the same risks as any other flu shot. Nothing more.

I just got over the flu a couple weeks ago. It sucked. I lost damn near 20lbs. H1N1 or not, it was a bad case of the flu.
        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I think the government and media are making too much fuss out of it. On average maybe 21 people died of flu annually in Slovenia and because this year the epidemics is stronger maybe 24 will die (elderly, people with other health problems).

It's also in interest of big pharmacy companies for it to be in media spotlight as all countries bought medicine.
          Last edited by UtwigMU; 2 December 2009, 10:58.

Comment

They're basically running to the bank with it here.
            WHichever news I see, or on the net, its just OMG, Swine flu!!!!

People here are Waaaaaaay over medicated, and most medicate themselves or other members of the family.

Basically, " Oh, you've got that ? Take this, you'll feel better..." without a doctor in sight...

The only proof will be next spring, or summer, see who's left. Count the chickens then.

Also the fact that some members of Gov't here have very close ties to the Vaccine producing companies...( Ex-employees who went political, but for who's benefit ?)
            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
            Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
            +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

All those here in NZ that died from the so Called Swine flu (it should been called Mexican Flu) had other problems as well so the normal flu would not doubt have killed them.
              paulw

Comment

What about the vaccine, is it really so full of mercury and other toxins making it as dangerous if not more than the disease itself?

Comment

Nonsense! The vaccine is made in exactly the same way as traditional flu vaccine; the only difference is that the virus used is different.

The people most at risk are between 5 and 30 and with other health problems, particularly lung- or heart-related and pregnant women. The elderly, even with other health problems, are somewhat less at risk but that does not make them necessarily immune. Other than these cases, the best protection against it is a good, healthy, balanced, diet with plenty of fruit and veggies.

I'm elderly and in execrable health but I don't see the need to be vaccinated. I eat well and rarely go to places (except hospitals!) where I would be at abnormal risk of being infected.

I agree that the media over-hype it, mainly because most of the fatalities have been younger people, but it is apparently no more dangerous that an ordinary flu epidemic; just that it hits a younger age-range harder.
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Thanks

Comment

my guess is that the same people who now claim big-pharma / government overreaction are the ones that would cry foul if there had been nothing/not as much been done and the virus had turned out to be more aggressive.

in austria, we have the thiomersal & booster-free vaccine. but even the other one is as safe as a vaccine gets.

as for mercury: thiomersal contains mercury, but not in the metallic form - it usually clears from the body within days. if you look at the actual amount per vaccination: 5 micrograms in pandemrix (http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/...h832pu17en.pdf - great site for us Europeans, by the way).
                      if you inject that stuff in rats, you need about 100 milli(!)gram per kg bodyweight to kill 50% of your rats - for humans, that would roughly translate to 5 or 6 grams of thiomersol (60kg bodyweight), compared to 0.000005 grams in your flu shot. go figure.

the booster, squalene, well - scientific literature says there is no link to gulf war syndrome as often claimed, our body is producing a lot of the stuff anyway (intermediate in the synthesis of steroid synthesis,..) and people actually use squalene-rich oils in alternative medicine (ok, not injected, but still). should be safe too.

mfg
                      wulfman
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
                      X