Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome prank

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Bloody stupid. Little things please little minds.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Comment

A very small Jewish tentmaker from Tarsus once wrote in a letter (translated):
        When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Comment

I have all kinds of thoughts about people who forgot how a child is and how to be one from time to time.
          Most of those thoughts can be summarised with words such as: constipated, detached, stuck up, etc.

Just because one is an adult doesn't mean they have to walk around with a broom stick up the place where the sun never shines. Child abuse isn't just abusive behavior, child abuse can and many time is parents and people who stick to 'grown up' protocol and forget what being human is. If you can't go down to their level and get a little dirty, you're probably far too detached for your own good.

I wonder though, when you say 'very small Jewish tentmaker', do you mean a small bodied person, by human standards, a person with not much of a personality, a secular Jew, a man who owns a very small business (physical size) or a man who's business has a very small revenue?
          Or maybe his tents were extremely small?

Comment

He was believed, by tradition, to have been ~1 m 60, although there is no proof. He was certainly stated to be "of modest stature", supported by his nickname which translates as 'tiny, wee'. Does that satisfy your silly nit-picking?

For the record, he was also a man whose philosophical and moral views were much respected and, to some extent, still are today.

Who was he?
            שאול התרסי

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
              For the record, he was also a man whose philosophical and moral views were much respected and, to some extent, still are today.

Who was he?
              שאול התרסי
              St. Paul of Tarsus?
              I don't know any Jews who respects his views about anything.
              Also 1.60m of height isn't anywhere near small, considering the time he lived in. You are more than welcome to visit Versailles and see the size of the beds there to get an estimate of people's height over a thousand years after his death.

Comment

I did something likewise with my diving buddy.
                When he didnt see it, I painted a flat line on his manometer. At 19 meters i discretely turned off his airsupply.

While he was hanging off my octopus I wrote him: Its nice to be close!
                He just started to swear, reached behind and opened again.

Fun.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
                X