Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna get hungry?

Last nights dinner....

Spiral-cut honey roast ham, mashed red potatoes, sweet potatoes, pork gravy, fresh green bean casserole with crumbled fried onion crust, a fresh veggie tray (green/red/hot peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, finger carrots, cucumbers, celery etc.), home baked rolls and dips.

(excuse the cut-together shot - wife's camera & it doesn't have a very wide wide angle)

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

ROFL! You've seen some of the Doc's other foodie posts, right?
    FT.

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
      I don't understand doc.

Isn't there suppose to be McDonalds, KFC and the likes on the dinner table?

That looks really yum and seems like a healthy balanced dinner? Why are Americans steretyped to eat junk food/fatties with stumps for legs?
      We have junk food once in a while, such as when we're out shopping all day and go out for lunch. Even then we're more likely to go get something off Subway's low-fat menu than from a burger joint (my recent favorite is their low-fat Buffalo chicken), and then it'll be a 6 inch and not the full sized sub.

As for dinner - what you see is what I cook: down home with lots of veggies. That and a healthy portion of BBQ, oriental and other genre's mixed in for variety.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X