Needs a shrink, 'ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs a shrink, 'ya think?

I'll lay you 10:1 that it's a special ed kid in a district that has "inclusion" - pushing even aggressive kids into general ed classrooms.

About 15 years ago my wife almost had an arm broken by one of these kids, and it took me going into the administration offices and raising hell for them to move him into a self-contained room. They have these rooms, but nowhere near enough of them.

Link....

Biting pupil pried from Ohio teacher's arm

Oct 6 03:19 PM US/Eastern

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) - Police said an Ohio elementary school student bit a teacher on the arm and had to be pried off by a school official. Dayton police said the child was brought to the assistant principal's office at Patterson-Kennedy Elementary School Monday by teacher Stephen Green. The boy began throwing things in the office and had to be restrained by Green.

Assistant Principal Jack Johnson told police that Green was bitten on the forearm while clutching the child. Johnson said he had to pry the boy's mouth open so he'd let go.

Green, 54, went to a hospital to be treated for the bite.

The child, whose age was not released, was taken to a hospital for a psychological examination.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X