Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All in Wonder 128 16MB worth it's money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in Wonder 128 16MB worth it's money?

I'm concidering of buying one. Any suggestions? I'd also like to know what are the differences between OEM and normal version. thx

------------------
    With k6-2/300, G200 searchin for truth
    Odyn

With k6-2/300, Viper II Z200
    searchin for truth
    Odyn

sorry dude, a dude i know has that card and you sure wont find any truth with it.

Comment

Y not pop for a G400 Marvel..You b Stylin then..Matt
      Abit BF6, P3 secc 700E AT 1001,alpha cooler,256 megs Micron 7.5ns pc133 ram, G400 32meg Dh ,Promise fasttrack striping 2 Quantum ka 18gig's + 2 10gig IBM's ,Sb-live platinum ,Cambridge Fps2000 speakers ,Onstream 30gig tape ,Sony cdrw ,toshiba dvd, Lotsa fans,cables ,noise....

Comment

Marvel G400 is like twice as expencive, I'm afraid (is a good card, though). I'm most interested in it's video capabilities (commpresion, processor needed for it, quality of TV output and video recorded and so on). I'm not really much of a 3d gamer type.

------------------
        With k6-2/300, G200 searchin for truth
        Odyn

With k6-2/300, Viper II Z200
        searchin for truth
        Odyn

Comment

Well, I cant say TV in is all that fasntastic as it uses mpeg compression to work. A lot of epopel claim VCD's and such are the same or better quality than VHS, but it's always looked terrible to me personally. SO there I would opt for the MArvel.

HOWEVER, TV-out? ATI, hands down. I have at home a G400, G400MAX, Ati Xpert@Play and a Fury 128, and the ATI's just totally spank the G400's in TV out quality. And beleive me, I tried everything to make the G400 look as good as the untweeked ATI, and never happened. This is why my arcade cabint is ATI powered, since ym display there is a TV.
          A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Working...
          X