love the athlon prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the athlon prices

just ordered an athlon 600 for £184 inc vat & free delivery from www.dabs.com/ can,t believe how cheap that is. now all i've got to do is find a vendor for a kx133 mb in the far east who will ship to the uk, anyone know one?

tuco.

that's like buying new rims and then painting the car
    abit kt7-raid athlon 1ghz quantum 20.4gb - 7200 + wd 200bb - 7200 rpm UDMA100-
    g400 max-
    256MB pc133 sdram - sblive value 3.0 - 4 Boston Acoustics A40's - 3com 3c905b-tx - cable access - winME
    dx7.?- V3 steering wheel/pedals - MS sidewinder PRO
    Kensiko (Netpointe) scrolling mouse

Comment

well, i'm english what do you expect, common sense?

Comment

That's what I did too, but I ordered the motherboard two days later.

Comment

what mb did you buy? its possible to get a epox kv7a kx133 for $299 australian dollars btu i'm going to keep looking this weekend. what i would like to know is which oc card is the best ?.

tuco.

Comment

I'm going to buy an Athlon 800Mhz soon , but i will wait for the ASUS K7V mobo with the KX133 chipset when it finaly arrives(I HOPE SOON ).
            Athlon Thunderbird 1.1Ghz@1.2~1.3+GHz Socket A 256Kb,Asus A7V dipswitches,GlobalWin FOP32-1 heatsink,GlobalWin 802 Advance ATX Case, 17" Sony Multiscan 200PST,384MB Crucial PC133 CAS=2,ATI Radeon 32Mb DDR,(Matrox Millenium G400 MAX 32MB 5ns SGRAM),IBM Deskstar 75GXP 15Gb UltraATA/100, Quantum Firebal EL 10.2Gb,Hewlett Packard DeskJet 970Cxi,Epson Perfection 1240U Scanner,Sound blaster Live!,Cambridge Soundworks 5.1,Creative PC-DVD 5X,CDR-RW Ricoh MP7040S@MP7060S(Tweaked from 4x--->6x with no problem),Adaptec SCSI 2920C,Diamond SupraExpress 56e PRO,Iomega Zip Drive.

Comment

By the way tuco,

Did you realise that by the time your mobo arrives, your Athlon 600 could be even more cheaper(£50 or more).
              Athlon Thunderbird 1.1Ghz@1.2~1.3+GHz Socket A 256Kb,Asus A7V dipswitches,GlobalWin FOP32-1 heatsink,GlobalWin 802 Advance ATX Case, 17" Sony Multiscan 200PST,384MB Crucial PC133 CAS=2,ATI Radeon 32Mb DDR,(Matrox Millenium G400 MAX 32MB 5ns SGRAM),IBM Deskstar 75GXP 15Gb UltraATA/100, Quantum Firebal EL 10.2Gb,Hewlett Packard DeskJet 970Cxi,Epson Perfection 1240U Scanner,Sound blaster Live!,Cambridge Soundworks 5.1,Creative PC-DVD 5X,CDR-RW Ricoh MP7040S@MP7060S(Tweaked from 4x--->6x with no problem),Adaptec SCSI 2920C,Diamond SupraExpress 56e PRO,Iomega Zip Drive.

Comment

well, my problem is if i didn't get one now i would almost certainly blown the lot on beer & curry this weekend after the rugby match.as for the mb, the epox is available apparently in the land of oz so i might just try for one of those.if not then i'll probably get a k7m and then wait for 3rd gen mb which with any luck will allow voltage/cache/settings to be changed from the mb.
                tuco.

Comment

Forget the athlon and the motherboard, just do what paul said and get some new rims. Get some 21inch chops with Ca$hMoney engraved in them and be sure to post the pics here.

Comment

what in feck's name are you talking about, 21" chops? you're quite obviously a nutter whose eaten one to many magic smarties. www.vgicomputers.co.uk/ were told by epox that the kx133 mb should be available in 1wk at approx £145 inc vat, not garanteed but you never know.

Comment

You've never seen 21" chops? There's no gangstas drivin lowriders jammin to XMob in the UK? I suppose it's just a southside thing. You need to get a cd by a rapper named BG and get a taste of American culture. Oh, and btw, I dont eat those magic smarties, I mash them up and snort them.

Comment

Are there any in Baton Rouge?

Paul
                        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

They're everywhere in Baton Rouge. No Limit Records is based here. Snoop Dogg and C Murder used to play basketball in the rec center here at LSU until Master P got in some kind of trouble with the NCAA for trying to get young thugs to join No Limit Sports. And it's a good thing Kruzin doesn't moderate here or we'd probably be in the soap box by now.

Comment

Bling Bling!!
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

no gangsters here mate, only sad white boys called gary driving fords & vauxhalls who have appalling taste in music and have to in by 10pm or their mum will give them a spanking.

Comment

Working...
                              X