Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that make you want to scream.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you want to scream.....

Can we all agree that some people simply need to be culled from the herd?

I got my drivers license at 12, legal then for farm kids....13 now, because of needing to drive implements (tractors, harvesters etc.) field to field on dirt roads and crops to market, but 6 because mom is stoned ????

Story....

Police: Pa. Mom Made 6-Year-Old Daughter Drive Car

COATESVILLE, Pa. (AP) ―A southeastern Pennsylvania woman is facing child endangerment charges for allegedly telling her 6-year-old daughter to drive a car.

Police in Coatesville say they stopped a white SUV being driven by a young girl on Sunday afternoon. Authorities say 30-year-old Lakisha Hogue was in the passenger seat when they stopped the vehicle. According to police documents, Hogue was laughing and said she was teaching the girl to drive.

Hogue is charged with endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of a minor and other charges. Coatesville Police Lt. Martin Brice says investigators suspect she was under the influence of drugs at the time.

Hogue is being held on $15,000 bail. A preliminary hearing is set for Sept. 16.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 11 September 2009, 23:17.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

And another one even worse.....

Paroled murderer charged with shooting girl, 5

By KORIE WILKINS
    FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A 30-year-old Pontiac man on parole for second-degree murder was arraigned today on an attempted murder charge after authorities say he shot a 5-year-old girl in the face.

Keyon Timmons appeared before 52-3 District Judge Julie Nicholson. He remains in custody after Nicholson denied bond.

“We feel this defendant is an extreme danger to the public at large and to the victim’s family,” said assistant Oakland County Prosecutor Kenneth Frazee.

Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said Timmons drove to a residence on the 300 block of Shummard Bridge in Oxford Township at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday after fighting with his girlfriend, Heather Warner.

Timmons had apparently been threatening Warner, who did not live at the home, and Warner’s mother. Timmons and Warner had been dating about 18 months and had a rocky and sometimes violent relationship, Bouchard said.

When Timmons arrived at the home, he allegedly shot Jordayna Barrett in the face. Jordayna, who is in serious but stable condition at a local hospital, is Warner’s niece. Jordayna lived at the home; Warner did not, said Bouchard.

“The fact that she is still alive and well is a blessing,” Bouchard said of Jordayna.

Timmons was convicted in 1997 on a 1995 charge of second-degree murder for shooting a man in the head at a Pontiac party store after an argument, Bouchard said. He served seven years and two months.

Timmons, who faces up to life in prison if convicted, asked for a court-appointed attorney. He’ll be back in court Tuesday for a hearing.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X