Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC madness in GB

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

In many schoolbooks over here they're banning things like words containing -man or whatever because they encourage 'gender bias' or some such crap. PC is stupid no matter what way you cut it or where.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Tx, As I've said before, that paper exists purely to fuel outrage and portray the world in a very negative light. If you keep reading it you'll keep finding examples of it. I suggest you stop, unless you want to see the world in that unbalanced way.
      FT.

Comment

I don't read the dailymail. I read the local newspaper and in the corner with news from around the world, I've found this piece.
        Googled for the source and found the dailymail as well as the Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...agreement.html
        TimesOnline too: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6806502.ece

Edit: PC is sweeping across the silly western world. I know what's coming next, next time you swear, you won't 'excuse my French' anymore or some frog eaters might be offended..
        Oops, sorry.. forgot frogs aren't Halal...
        Last edited by TransformX; 24 August 2009, 08:26.

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
          Oops, sorry.. forgot frogs aren't Halal...
          You didn't forget your sly anti-Muslim dig, did you though? Are frogs kosher?
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
            You didn't forget your sly anti-Muslim dig, did you though? Are frogs kosher?
            No, but then again, I haven't seen the Jews becoming a majority in France recently.

Comment

Maybe not but they sure control the media and financial industry over there :d
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Maybe, for now... They're still a mino- oops, bad word, bad BAD non PC word!

Comment

Working...
                X