• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Pwned
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

She should pay him tuition for the valuble life lesson.
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

LOL
        excellent...
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Ah, social networking... weeding out the stupidity of youth since 2004.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

well, thats pretty much why I never post anything on my blog I wouldent be comfortable with telling my boss eye to eye

Hard to boot someone for making you confused I guess
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yeh, I've done the facebook thing - mostly to keep in touch with old friends/relatives.
              But I'm smart enough to know to NOT post anything on there you wouldn't want the rest of the world to know.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
              X