Today's BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's BBQ

For the grown-ups: BBQ pizza on the grill. This one is about 3" thick and has 2 lbs of meat & 1.5 lbs of cheese.

For the kids: we let them make a Zombie Pizza in the house oven. Mouth, nose, blood and yellow eyes are various colors of bell pepper. The red pupils are cherries.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 8 July 2009, 16:51.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Somebody has been playing too much L4D methinks.

Looks good!
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Reminds me of a Christmas Simpsons episode, where Marge had made tree-shaped cookies: "decorated christmas trees for Lisa, bloody daggers for Bart", yet they both got the exact same cookie...

But enjoy!!
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

so how many calories in the first one?.. you would think it could cover the needs of several people, for days
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I could only eat one piece, and that was barely. With 4 adults at dinner it fed us all with leftovers for lunch another day. Toss the pieces in a convection oven for a few and they're ready to go again.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

True Confession: I LOVE cold pizza for breakfast.

I wonder how that would taste with a few hickory chips on the coals?
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

That is precisely how I cook 'em. When the mood hits me I'll sub in mesquite and sometimes apple or cherry wood.

The chips are soaked in water, white wine, apple or cherry juice overnight then drained & tossed on the coals for cooking. Once the smoke maxes out the food goes on and the coal rack lowered a bit to give the smoke time to soak in.

Yummy
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 9 July 2009, 16:31.
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
              X