Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARVEL movie update

Spider-Man 4

Rumors are Wilson Fisk - The Kingpin - who was introduced in Amazing Spider-Man #50 - will be the main villain. Kirsten Dunst returns as Mary Jane.

Question is: if true will he be played by Michael Clark Duncan, who played Kingpin in the Daredevil movie? IMO he was perfect for the role.

Iron Man 2

The production is focused on delivering the same tone as Iron Man while expanding the character base. Mickey Rourke as Whiplash and Sam Rockwell as Stark's business rival Justin Hammer. Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) will be like in the comics - playing Stark’s assistant, then betraying him.

Thor

Loki was chosen specifically to give Thor a challenging counterpart that could sustain through several films, which will take place in our world and in others incuding Asgard. Tom Hiddleston (Loki) has signed to appear in multiple movies across multiple franchises.

The First Avenger: Captain America

A WWII period piece, but Marvel wants it to feel like Raiders of the Lost Ark. Bucky, Captain America’s sidekick, is in the film and Cap will be involved with The Avengers from the groups inception.

Ant Man

Edgar Wright is working on a new draft of the script while shooting Scott Pilgrim.

Marvel has another film booked for 2012 but it hasn't been announced. Rumors are Black Panther.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 8 June 2009, 21:00.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Mickey Roarke as Ivan/Whiplash in Iron Man 2

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X