Rocky Horror Picture Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Horror Picture Show

Apparently, the full movie is being streamed, albeit in low quality.

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

hehe, now here's a movie that I would never watch again! If it wasn't for my ex girlfriend at the time..."hey..we have to watch this movie, come on over, I'm wearing special things for you" I wouldn't have even bothered hehe.

Cheers!

Comment

I get to watch it when ever Margie decides she's in a mood, which is often.

Should have seen the eyebrows raise when she put it on when her father (former Marine & fire chief) and mother (prototype for Betty Crocker) came over for a visit

Not to mention that because of her taking the grown kids to the touring stage presentation every damned time it shows up in Detroits Fox Theater (helluva big, snazzy old movie palace run by the Red Wings & Tigers owner) has become a family tradition. Erik's too young, but he's already waiting his turn

First time we took the other three our eldest son dressed up as Riff Raff and our daughter dressed up as Magenta. Middle son, then about 14, just gawked at the spectacle of 5,000 people doing performance art to the production.

Afterwards he said he'd never think of us as old fogies again, but he should have figured that out when his 13th birthday party was at Hooters
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 May 2009, 19:05.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X