More free Strengths testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free Strengths testing?

If anyone is still interested in having a FREE go at my online strengths-testing tool and is able to have a go at 8pm BST tonight (that's 45mins from the time of this post) please pm or email me and I'll send you the details. I am load-testing so would like to synchronise people.

Thanks,

Tony.
    FT.

It completely slipped my mind (you have pm'ed me the details)... I'll try to do it tonight...
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Thanks Jorg (and for the email, haven't had a chance to respond yet).

Last night I had ~20 test, ~12 simultaneously. It went well and I am reasonably confident the server will stand up to the coming onslaught (a very big project happening in the next couple of days).

Feel free to have a go, the details you have should still work. I hope you enjoy it.
      T.
      FT.

Comment

Here's an update for anyone interested.

Since that test I've been working 12-15 hours evey day delivering a project using to tool for a v. large national organisation. I has 1400 uses in total, with 1000 of those on Tuesday. The server held up well but I did do a nightly reboot as the available ram got fairly low.

The data is now out of the door, and I am incredibly relieved its all over.

Thanks again to all those who tested. For those who found the questions difficult to answer, they have all been reworded to make it much easier, and if you were to take it again (I am not asking btw!) I'm sure you'd find it a big improvement.

Cheers,

T.
        FT.

Comment

Great to hear!

I might give it another go when I have the time...
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
          X