Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know your strengths? Chance to find out for free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know your strengths? Chance to find out for free.

We are on the verge of launching our new Strengths assesment tool. I have spent much of the last year or so managing this project, and feel it is now ready for some outside testing.

Once it goes live we'll be charging for the use of this, maybe $30. If anyone would like a free go, in return for letting me know how it goes, please email or pm me and I'll send you login details. It takes around 20 mins to complete.

Basically you rate 60 items for how they energise you, how often you do them and how well you do them, and the system generates a tailored report that tells you how to capitalise on your strengths and deal with your weaknesses etc. You can also go on to use it as a development tool if you wish, setting yourself goals and milestones.

I think one or two murcers tried an early beta of this system. If you did, you won't recognise it now!

Cheers,

Tony.
    FT.

Comments in PM.

Very nice site. Very well organized.

Kevin

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Me too.
        (will be this weekend or so though)
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

ditto

Comment

Sent an email with comments.
            "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Thanks everyone. The feedback so far has been very helpful. I'll send a pm now to those I haven't heard from directly (I don't appear to be getting post notifications for this thread).
              FT.

Comment

31 1/2 inches.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X