Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natasha Richardson in critical condition....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natasha Richardson in critical condition....

and the NY Post is reporting she's brain dead and being maintained for transit home so her mother, Vanessa Redgrave, and the family can be there when they pull the plug. Skiiing accident. Apparently she fell and was initially OK,. but then got a headache and later fell into a coma.

Sounds like a subdural or epidural hematoma to me - something she may have survived if treated promptly (early reports are she wasn't).

Warning for skiiers: she was on the bunny (beginners) hill, so don't get overconfident out there.

Husband: Liam Neeson - Schindler's List, Star Wars Episode 1, Darkman, Rob Roy and a host of other films.

You might know her as the actress who played Mary Shelly in "Gothic", a depiction of the week where she wrote "Frankenstein". She also played Patricia Hearst in the biopic of the same name.

IMO one of the most beautiful actress's of the last 30 years and extremely talented.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 March 2009, 07:52.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

RIP March 18, 2009.

Kevin

Comment

E! Online obit....

I first saw her in "Gothic" and was flat out stunned by her beauty, talent and elegance. Liam was a very lucky man, as were her sons to have such a dedicated and loving mother. What a wonderful family. What a terrible loss.

RIP Natasha, we will miss you.
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 19 March 2009, 02:46.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

A shock to many.
        RIP.
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
        X