Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G19 keyboard. Holy crap!

I need this keyboard.

Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Do you need it $250 worth?
    FT.

Comment

I have the G15, the first version of it that has 18 rather than 6 of the "G Keys" and is blue backlit rather than orange. I love it, it is really nice to type on, the backlighting is handy when at a LAN and it's dark as and the G Keys and other media buttons etc are very useful.

I know it might seem a little redundant (as you could just remove the windows keys or be more careful when typing) but the windows key lockout switch is a great feature for when gaming.

The colour LCD on the G19 looks pretty damn sweet, but not sweet enough for me seeing it would be the only thing i'd gain (mine has the monochrome LCD).
      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Looks like something that wouldn't be out of place on the bridge of the Enterprise.....lol.
        Bit of a small screen for Pr0n...
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

I have tought about buying it (still typing on a Cherry keyboard with a DIN5 plug and no windows keys!), but just don't have the time to start configuring it. I still have plenty of pc stuff to configure without this device (htpc, different os's), so waiting will only make it cheaper .

I wonder if there will also come a diNovo Media replacement with this display...
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666 View Post
            Bit of a small screen for Pr0n...

Sure enough for you to keep your hand in?
            FT.

Comment

I'll take Model M, thank you very much (sadly they're virtually unavailable in Europe, it seems, and shipping from US of such a brick is...ugh; might just have to hunt down Cherry keyboard with good switches/etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere View Post
                I'll take Model M, thank you very much (sadly they're virtually unavailable in Europe, it seems, and shipping from US of such a brick is...ugh; might just have to hunt down Cherry keyboard with good switches/etc.)
                I have about a dozen PS/2 Model M's in my basement if you ever need one Scrounged them from one of my first tech jobs when they were going to toss them. Been sitting down there until they become less available on ebay.
                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

You might wait a bit...they're not only still in production but, after all, virtually indestructible Together with influence of gimmicks such as the one on top of this thread (and btw Evildead666, personally I don't see something like this on a bridge of any serious starship...but then again, the Enterprise doesn't even have seatbelts ), those things should keep supply/demand ratio roughly constant (I hope ;> ) (well, except for some rare models...but that's always the case with rare versions of something Good(tm))

Works for me - I can wait untill I'll be able to rationalise to myself costs of shipping (they roughly double the price of good condition/new one for me :/ ) - who knows, perhaps in half a year, when building new stationary PC... (and hopefully, by then, exchange ratios of currencies will get back, a bit, to what they used to be)

Comment

I need it like I need $100 hamburgers
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Originally posted by Mehen View Post
                      I need it like I need $100 hamburgers

So, it's being couriered to you as we read this huh?
                      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

You bet!

Actually I don't even have room for it on my keyboard tray. That kb will have to wait for me to get a new desk first. And to win the lottery

Comment

Logitech's gaming peripherals are getting really good. The G35 headset is getting really good reviews, and so has the G13 controller.

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I have mechanical Slovenian IBM keyboard (no Windows key). Not Model M though. FRU 1399073.
                            Last edited by UtwigMU; 14 March 2009, 17:23.

Comment

I'm another Model M user, mine must be around 25 years old
                              When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X