• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix to go streaming only....

Link....
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Which they've wanted to do since the begining - only problem being the original and now lessening lack of popular and new releases.

Of course, this all doesn't signal the demise of the physical disc rental plans anytime soon, which the thread title makes it sound like they are.

Between RedBox and Netflix streaming, I hardly have a need for the physical discs.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Doesn't RedBox only deal in physical discs?
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I just signed up for Netflix, got their 1 DVD out at time with unlimited streaming, I wasn't that pleased with the quaitly of the streamed movies..it was ok, but not near DVD quaitly since my Xbox360 upsamples DVD's
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I just got a NetFlix membership this past weekend and was wondering about the video Quality of the Streamed movies.

I don't have a PC in my entertainment setup and would have to use something like the Roku to connect wirelessly.

Anyone here use a Roku??? What's the video quality like????
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Quality of netflix streaming was quite poor... nothing compared to dvd level.

Comment

My mother is using the Netflix streaming to watch the seasons of BallKissAngel. Looks like VCR quality to me but it does run fine on the 2GHZ Celeron my cousin gave her. on a 5Mb Fios connection.

Comment

Working...
              X