Cinebench R10 scores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinebench R10 scores...

We're sorry you've reached this page in error. Please try one of the main menu choices above or in the footer below.

scroll down a little and click on the "Download Cinebench" button...

CB 1 CPU 3875
    CB X CPU 13797
    OGL Std 9518

Quad@3.52GHz, 2Gb memory@1056MHz
    Radeon@850-3600MHz
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

CB 1 CPU 4741
    CB X CPU 19326
    OGL Std 5531

Core i7 920 2.66Ghz @ 3.3Ghz
    6GB Memory 1600Mhz @ Default
    HD4870 1GB @ Default

J1NG

Comment

Damn, that cpu score is wicked

I cant believe that the only difference between your 4870 and mine is the core speed.
      my memory is at stock speed, and just the core from 750 to 850MHZ...
      I am using the latest drivers also...
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.

Comment

Yeah, totally unmodded that Hd4870 because it has that new Sapphire Cooler on it, so I wasn't sure what to do with it yet or what it could do without changing that cooler which looks non-standard, so...

Everything in CCC was left at medium settings. 9.1 version, and in Vista 64.

Kinda surprised you've got some +45% score over my own one. Must be some OC'ing you're doing there!

J1NG

Comment

Actually, just checked it out, you've got 100Mhz more on the core. And that is producing the +45% odd disparity between our cards??

J1NG

Comment

All the settings in CCC are set for High Quality, and No AA or AF...

Comment

Hmm, this is particular, I just looked at the CCC about the gpu and it's only at 500Mhz??

What's that about?? That's probably why there's a 45% odd slower difference between our cards.

:: edit::

Nah, nevermind, found out it's using that different speed thing. But still, a 100Mhz difference on the core giving that big a disparity is amazing...

J1NG
              Last edited by J1NG; 12 March 2009, 07:13. Reason: New info to add

Comment

You're now getting me to doubt myself.....lol
                I'll look tonight and see if i didn't invert the 5 and the 9.....
                I sent all the values to the Cinebench database on the PC so it will be just a case of checking....

Comment

Nope, thats the right score.....
                  Check what number of shaders etc with GPU-z.....
                  100MHz can't account for a nearly 50% difference....

Put the latest driver and try again i think....

edit: I'm in XP, what OS are you doing this under , Win7..? or an unoptimised x64 driver ?

Comment

Using Vista 64bit with SP1.

Updating to the latest 9.2 drivers get me up to a maximum so far of 7120. I'm guessing there was some serious changes to the 9.1 and 9.2 drivers then.

This new score seems more in line with what your reported score is, considering OS difference.

Still, quite an amazing difference even from this new score and your one.

J1NG

Comment

A bit of a late update, but hey.

It appears for some reason on Vista 64 (it might actually be the power settings after a quick thought) the opengl score will "increase" the speeds every time you run it till it reaches the 7000 mark odd for the opengl bit. Very weird, will need to look into it further later.

Well, that wasn't the entire update post with a new BIOS (beta), I have now pushed the i7 920 to 3.6Ghz. Scores are as follows:

Single: 4972
                      Multi: 20236

Too afraid to push it further due to inadequate cooling. But I certainly think this baby could do more. But this 1Ghz Overclock is certainly no slouch!

J1NG

Comment

Here's mine....

CB 1 CPU 5524
                        CB X CPU 22385
                        OGL Std 10118

Core i7 920 2.66Ghz @ 3.7Ghz
                        12GB Memory 1600Mhz @ Default
                        HD4890 x 2, 2GB @ 910GPU, 1000 Mem Clock
                        WIN 7 RC1
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Shame the OpenGL didn't use both cards it seems....
                          Absolutely smashing CPU scores tho

Have to get round to updating the Win7 install to the RC...

Comment

It doesn't use both cards????

I uninstalled and re-installed the ATI drivers and it didn't make any difference. Oh well.....
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Just read yesterday that the ATi drivers will have optimisations for multi GPU's in OpenGL, but it will be up to the software dev to implement with a patch.
                              Cinebench should be one of the first to get an upgrade for multi-chip, but then again they didn't have to do it for Nv (afaik), so why for ATi..?

How many OpenGL proggies are there still out there anyway...?
                              Even the Carmack is starting to see OpenGLhas been left to play by itself for too long...

Comment

Working...
                              X