7 deadly sins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 deadly sins

The latest Vatican disclosure: the 7 deadly sins are: genetic modification, experiments on the person, environmental pollution, taking or selling illegal drugs, social injustice, causing poverty and financial greed.

Forgive me, Father, I have sinned.

My son, how have you sinned?

Father, I took my girl friend out in my SUV and we did it three times in the back.

How many kilometres did you do to find the right romantic place?

Father, 40 km each way.

My son, for 16 kg of CO2, you must say 16 Hail Marys. Ego te absolvo!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

(but wasn't it also a violation of sins 2 and possibly 5 ?)
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
      The latest Vatican disclosure: the 7 deadly sins are: genetic modification, experiments on the person, environmental pollution, taking or selling illegal drugs, social injustice, causing poverty and financial greed.
      Funny the church is very much to blame for causing poverty, financial greed and probably 1 or more things in that list.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Depending on the outcome - also, possibly, first. Which might contribute to sixth.

PS. I prefer much more this scale... http://qntm.org/?sin

100050 for me, quite a nice number...
        Last edited by Nowhere; 18 February 2009, 11:06.

Comment

Is that all?

Comment

Is that all?

And to say Brian only admitted to adultery that's a pretty impressive total!!!
            FT.

Comment

I suppose I should say a Hail Mary or something.

Kevin

Comment

hmm.. thought i might score higher
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior View Post
                      hmm.. thought i might score higher
                      Where you are, sin = either hanging or at least a 25 year visit to Changi with 50 strokes of rattan!!!

My high score isn't because of a dissolute life so much as a long one in which to commit sin!

Comment

Where you are, sin = either hanging or at least a 25 year visit to Changi with 50 strokes of rattan!!!

My high score isn't because of a dissolute life so much as a long one in which to commit sin!

nowadays they stop at 24 strokes though, anyways i can honestly say i live in SIN.
                        Hail Marys all the way!!
                        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

And I realised that if I weren't an atheist my sin score, according to this thorough interpretation of 10 commandements, would skyrocket

Must be doing something good it seems...

Comment

I'm only at 90k, but I think I'm one of, if not the youngest regular here.
                            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere View Post
                              And I realised that if I weren't an atheist my sin score, according to this thorough interpretation of 10 commandements, would skyrocket

Must be doing something good it seems...

Actually, being an athiest doesn't change you sin score. I tested just for fun. If you worship a non-Abrahamic diety then you gave one sin point. If you are an athiest apparently the test determines that you aren't really breaking the first commandment because you aren't worshipping a different god.
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X