The universal truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The universal truth

Everyone's guide to the universe in verse: stay for the punch line at the end. How true!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

VG
      FT.

Comment

That's an old Eric Idle/Monty Python song from 'The Meaning of Life'.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Y'know, I _really_ hate it when people find it necessary to make a NEW video for something when there's an EXISTING video which is both better produced and funnier. I figure this one was made by a high school student with a lot of time to kill.

Here's the original, clipped out of the original skit. To see it in context you can do a search for "live organ transplants".

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Just thought. If the answer is 42 and the question is what is 6 x 9 then does it mean God/Allah/Jehovah/His Noodley Magnificence have thirteen fingers?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post
              Y'know, I _really_ hate it when people find it necessary to make a NEW video for something when there's an EXISTING video which is both better produced and funnier. I figure this one was made by a high school student with a lot of time to kill.

Here's the original, clipped out of the original skit. To see it in context you can do a search for "live organ transplants".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWVsh...x=0&playnext=1
              It seems Youtube is full of remakes of this skit. Not taking anything away from the comic genius of Messrs Idle et al, but the version Brian posted was one I could share with my kids and they'll take something away from it (probably the word 'bugger' , but hopefully some of the figures or the scale) whereas the original tron-birth I would not.
              FT.

Comment

Working...
              X