Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Nazis

Shocking? Not so sure.
    Anyway, Facebook apparently has many openly Nazi members as well as groups, which Facebook choose to keep even after numerous reports, ignoring their own TOS..
    User Conduct

You understand that except for advertising programs offered by us on the Site (e.g., Facebook Flyers, Facebook Marketplace), the Service and the Site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.

In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
    • harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
    • use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
    • use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
    • upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
    A few prominent examples:

People:

Group:
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Yet many of these same online services outright ban users who are vehemently on the OTHER side...
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

I'm still struggling to understand how and why are breasts worse than racial hatred?
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

They don't say that "harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable" content isn't allowed, only that content which they deem to be like that is off limits.

So who's working there?

And is that why Facebook, well...sux?

Comment

Working...
        X