Eurotrip: Bratislava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurotrip: Bratislava

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

pulled.
    FT.

Comment

works fine here

Comment

I get the black window and the streaming indicator then it eventually says 'this video is no longer available'.

From the comments, I can't say I'm too worried.
        FT.

Comment

It happens like that when there's something wring with cache/etc...flush? But...yeah, not really worth it.

I wonder...does anybody during production really thought that's even remotely funny? Or is it supposed to an autoparody? (still not very amusing because the film is generally horrible)

(and...it's central Europe)

Comment

funny thing: the translation is off. he never says he sexually assaulted a horse, just that he is not going there again.

mfg
            wulfman
            "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
            "Lobsters?"
            "Really? I didn't know they did that."
            "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

and that he'll be arrested if he will ever come in the neighbourhood of Berlin

Comment

He talks fast enough to be pretty hard to understand, even for someone fluent in German.

Its a fun movie - over the top, but still manages to be pretty describtive.

I especially like the ManU supporters.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I love this movie. havent seen it in forever
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                  X