My Computer item in Start menu - weird text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Computer item in Start menu - weird text

The text in my computer item in start menu is corrupt, I tried enabling, disabling it, changing display, system restore... the text is weird. Anyone with any idea?

I'd backup everything and reinstall....
    My Computer going funky and all that...
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

It was right click and rename, should have figured it out, brain fart on my part.

Comment

Wow, didn't know you could rename that!
        (I was going to say that all the other items look quite garbled as well, but then I checked you location. )

But I'm with Evildead666 on this: I wouldn't trust the current installation anymore. You don't know why it changed, and what else might have changed...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Have you changed your language settings before? Maybe you can change the language for non-unicode programms to Slovenien and restart the computer. Some of the programms written in non-unicode can only show their characters in this way, like some Chinese programms.
          chaoliang

Comment

Working...
          X