Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magpul FMG-9 (FMG = folding machine gun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul FMG-9 (FMG = folding machine gun)

YouTube video....

Contrary to what's said in the video Magpul will produce the FMG-9.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 January 2009, 00:06.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

This post fits right in with your sig quote
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Take the arm rest off, and the carry hook and light, and it would be a great big fast pistol...A Lawgiver size..

Those oldish films where the guy shakes his briefcase loose to get the gun is now a thing of the past.
      It will fold out of his flashlight lol
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

The semi-auto would be legal for the wife or I to carry with Michigan CCW's, not that I would just because it's a 9mm and not a .40 S&W (FBI's round & what my SIG is chambered for - she prefers a 9mm Beretta 9000) or a 10mm. It's also a bit big for casual carrying, which is why I carry the SIG instead of the Colt 1991 .45 ACP that's in the safe - wicked as it is.
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 January 2009, 11:28.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

The bottom picture makes it look a lot larger than in the video.
          The guys beard freaked me out...and his eyes (look at this great gun...*whack*)
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
          X