Cloning A Data DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning A Data DVD

I'm looking for a DVD cloner, somthing like what CloneCD does. All DVD cloners I managed to find are for movies. I want to clone a DVD containing data.
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

I seem to remember that, even if CloneCD can't clone DVDs nowadays, there's also CloneDVD...

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere View Post
      I seem to remember that, even if CloneCD can't clone DVDs nowadays, there's also CloneDVD...
      CloneDVD will only clone movies. Thaks anyway.

I'm trying to make an iso file and burn it with iso magic.

Comment

Nero should allow for making .ISO or .nrg files that can be re-burnt.
        If there is a copy protection, that may complicate things a bit...
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

i've used nero to make an .iso copy of my slipstreamed xp/wsp2 disk and have reinstalled with it with no problems...what about ultraISO?

cc

Comment

Thank you all. Magic ISO did the trick !

Comment

DVD FAB HD Decrypter has worked for me. It will grab the video_ts folder and any folders not related to a DVD movie.

Comment

In the free app arena you should look into ImgBurn and InfraRecorder (my preferred burning app).
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Ahh, yes, good thing somebody mentioned/remembers Infrarecorder - free (open source) software that does practically everything in the department of "burning"...and nothing else really, just like old Nero/without any need for workarounds to have minimal install with new Nero.

It's possible that, when I'll need burning app again and be still on Windows, it'll become also my app of choice...

Comment

Working...
                  X