Overclocking a Martrox G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overclocking a Martrox G400

Can someone give me some advice or a procedure on how to overclock a Matrox G400 using matrox's own tweak utility (version 1.20) I really need some help!

Okay, first check the box that says use overclocking, then check the resolution you want to overclock (if you run mainly in 800x600 in games, then check it, if you want to o/c all resolutions, then select them all) Now, the hard part.....move the slider with your mouse, if it doesn't move, it might be stuck, to free it, goto your utility shed, grab a can of WD40 or equivalent, and spray it on your screen.

Hugh G

Comment

dj

[This message has been edited by djroberts (edited 13 January 2000).]
      My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
      128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

dj is really slipping.... he's replying in crayon now....LOL

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

He's learning how to bold on his etch-a-sketch

Comment

I'm not even going to get involved! ROFL
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

DAMN!!! You mean you can copy and paste from an Etch-a-Sketch now.... How did I miss this major leap in technology?????????????????

Can you overclock them now too???? I want one.

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You haven't seen the new ones, Paul? theres a USB port on the side!

------------------
                Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Didn't you hear about the new Etch-a-Sketch Bluetooth edition. It can wirelessly communicate with all sorts of things. It'll OCR the text you write on it, and then send it wherever you like. ie. to a printer, a Speak-n-Spell, it can send instuctions to your Transformers, program your vcr. Basically, the Etch-a-Sketch is a universal user interface for everything. It's a brave new world...

--
                  Andrew
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Can I draw buttons on it and use it as a universal remote? If so I'mgoing to have to sneek into my daughters room.

Mark F.

------------------
                    OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
                    --------------------------------------------------
                    OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
                    and burped out a movie

Comment

BOOOOOOH!!! Why not buy your own?

You prolly need version 2.5 anyway

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Wow! Sometimes I could do the diagonal lines on the "k", but I could never do the circles for "o". dj is a master.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Will work on my Furby?
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Cool!!! I'm glad you guys like it. I do try to keep up with all the latest technology. Now if I could only figure out how to link it with my Speak-n-Spell it would look better.

Leave it to MURC to be the first to use new cutting edge technology for Technical Support. I bet Haig will love this!!!!

dj
                            My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
                            128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

Here's your Etch-A-Sketch ... Crestron's SmarTouch STS . It not only controls all of your devices, it also legitimizes forum threads.
                              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                              X