Caylee Anthony's body found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caylee Anthony's body found?

I would hope that if this is Caylee that her mother ends up at the sharp end of a needle

ABC NEWS story....

Wikipedia article (for reference)....

Skull of a Young Child Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Grandparents

Police: Child's Remains Belong to Missing Caylee Anthony Is 'an Assumption'

Orange County police today declared the Orlando home of Casey Anthony an "active crime scene" after the skull of a young child was discovered this morning in a wooded area close by. Police speculate that the remains could be those of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony's daughter. .

"It is within close proximity, so there's always that assumption," Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office told ABC News. "But right now it's just an assumption.
    "If we feel the need to go into [the house], we will get a search warrant," he said.

Sheriff Kevin Berry said in a news conference today that he did not know of any other missing children in the area it could be but it is "always a possibility."

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons said, "Everyone's going to be real quick to connect the dots back to the Anthony case but we're not prepared to do that at this time."

The area around the remains, swarmed by more than two dozen officials including FBI agents, was searched by police previously but had been flooded at the time.
    The remains fell from a bag that was found at about 9:30 a.m. by an Orlando utility worker who reported it to authorities.
    >
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X