So I'm about to fail a course...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm about to fail a course...

This will also be the first exam I've failed in 4.5 years at the university.

I am most likely going to change my minor. Something easy that I can finish quick; its 6, half-year courses for a minor.

I'm thinking Political or Social Sciences. Any other suggestions? (No psych, thats my major )

Exam starts in 45 minutes. There's a chance I might squeak out a 'D' - regardless I'm switching minors. (What was I thinking taking Biochemistry? I'm too much of a slacker.)
    The sad part is, I have a 75% going into the final. I am going to fail THAT BADLY in the final (worth 60% of final grade). My brain just isn't working, I study something, then I forget it 5 minutes later, its not like me at all. I just can't concentrate.
    Last edited by Mehen; 9 December 2008, 12:08.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Well, I may not have failed the course... but I still hate biochemistry!
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

World domination?
      (lame avatar reference)

Nice to hear you may have passed it!
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Lol!
        Awesome reference, and awesome comment. I'm so happy to be done that class I really don't give a S+@# what I got. Got one more exam to study for, which I should get an A in, and I actually enjoy it. Its a neuroscience-psych course.

Comment

Ah! The bit of Psychology based on REAL science! Well done and good luck
          FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
            Ah! The bit of Psychology based on REAL science! Well done and good luck
            I beg to differ - there is the entire field of behavioural ecology.. :P

~~DukeP~~

Comment

The neuroscience courses I've taken have been my favorite psych courses so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mehen View Post
                The neuroscience courses I've taken have been my favorite psych courses so far.
                They may hold the key to world domination....

All kidding aside: I can imagine. That course sounds like such fascinating stuff.

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                X