Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera 10 Alpha Released

Get it here:

Just installing it now, I doubt it'll make me switch over from Chrome, but I know there are a lot of Opera lovers out there.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

I really wanted to like chrome, but I suppose I have gotten to used to Opera over the years.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

still very buggy (didn't expect anything else from an alpha, especially if it's from opera). However, it contains some very nice additions (like an in-line spell checker and auto-update).

I hope they'll increase the javascript engine up to chrome's or webkit's speed before it hits final status.

Comment

Does anybody have any experience with safari?

the reason i ask is i purchased Paint shop Pro X2 yesterday and went to watch some of the training videos that were available on the disk...this triggered an upgrade alert to quicktime, which in turn offered to install safari...i allowed it, and, i kind of like it now, but i don't see a way in preferences to tell it to not underline hyperlinks!

is there a setting that i am overlooking?

cc

Comment

Working...
        X