LL.M. in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LL.M. in the UK?

So my girlfriend is thinking about getting a Master of Law in the UK. Currently she has her eyes on Cardiff, Edinborough and Cork.

Any comments on that, any other recommendations?

Thank you

P.S.: I'm not very active here at the moment because I have, as they say, gotten "a life", more or less. I'm having lots to do with balancing studying, working and having a little personal life as well, so there isn't too much room for online forums. I've gotten myself a DSLR, though, so maybe I'll post some photos sometime. Hope you're all well
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Have you checked out Leicester? Don't know myself about our masters courses there, but we are now a 'top 10' Uni and have recently won 'University of the Year' and a bunch of other acolades.
    FT.

Comment

Great to hear from you...
      And you'll be back... (when she's in the UK)

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

(btw, you are of course fully aware of the risks of long distance relationship? (even planning it...))

Comment

She'll also have to join MURC to facilitate communications? )
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

My other half got her LLM at Manchester and she enjoyed the course.

Comment

Blimey, another ghost!
              FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere View Post
                (btw, you are of course fully aware of the risks of long distance relationship? (even planning it...))
                Of course.
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                X