New born baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New born baby

With the improvements in medical technology, one of the most amazing discoveries is the ability for women who have passed through menopause to have babies. One such case was announced recently, when a 75-year old woman successfully gave birth to a boy.

When she arrived back home from hospital with the baby, all her relatives, friends and neighbours were agog to see this wonder of medical science. That afternoon, the doorbell rang and she found her three sisters and brother on the doorstep. After welcoming them in and sitting them down, they asked if they could see the baby, now two weeks old.

"Not yet", she replied, "let me make you all some coffee and let's have a chat first."

After talking about all and nothing for half-an-hour, her youngest sister said, "Well, Hortense, can we see the baby now?"

The reply was fast in coming, "Wait a little while before you see him, Patience, live up to your name!"

Fifteen minutes later, her brother said, "I'm sorry, I must be going, I have an appointment, but I would like to see the baby, please, before I leave."

Hortense said, "I'm sorry, Algernon, but you can't just now."

"Why ever not? I promise I won't wake him."

"No, maybe next time."

"But why not?"

"I'll have to wait until he starts crying; I can't remember where I put him!"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

hahahaha...
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Working...
      X