oops!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops!!!

Might be offensive to a devout catholic, I think.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Offensive how? Accidents happen (even during religious processions).
    I have seen a lot of mishaps during mass, some even funny. While maybe not appropriate, they certainly weren't 'offensive', as they were unintentional. A couple of the more entertaining, was a fellow altar boy passing out during communion (the incense got to him...THUD), and a Deacon who backed into a candle, lighting his robes on fire, causing my dad to hurdle several rows of pews to put him out (followed by a round of applause from the parishiners).

It would only be offensive if there was some innapropriate smart arse comments attached, or if some ignoramis though it was funny, and felt the need to make childish fun of it (of course the site is in hebrew (I think), and I can't read that, so maybe there is something offensive there that I am ignorant to)...
    Last edited by Kruzin; 2 November 2008, 13:02.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin View Post
      It would only be offensive if there was some innapropriate smart arse comments attached, or if some ignoramis though it was funny, and felt the need to make childish fun of it (of course the site is in hebrew (I think), and I can't read that, so maybe there is something offensive there that I am ignorant to)...
      Some, yes and yes. And yes again, it's in Hebrew.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

"Not appropriate" is what I would call the reaction of gathered people in this video. All too typical though... :/

Comment

Working...
        X