Sometimes, I wish I had the power !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes, I wish I had the power !

Sometimes, I wish I had the power to unleash fiery, painfull deaths on certain people.
    I don't even have the words to express the fury in my heart.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/af....ap/index.html
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Anyone for a massed chain-gun attack?
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

And these are the type of animals certain people think they can 'negotiate' with, should certain people come to power in certain countries....
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

and yet we give them financial support. I think we should just leave these kind of countries alone till they come to their senses.. no money, no food aid.. just let them fend for them selves ..once they grow a collective brain, and get out of the middle ages, we can talk.
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I'm with Kruzin on this one. I've been called insensitive and all kinds of other names before... but there are certain groups of people who simply CANNOT be "reasoned with". You can't negotiate with a group of people who think a rape victim needs to be stoned to death.

And, at the risk of being relegated to the political forum or the temp forum or God-only-knows-where, I daresay that the group of people who CANNOT be reasoned with... are radical Muslims. Full stop. And anyone who says "Islam is a religion of peace" is simply LYING TO YOU.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Tjalfe View Post
              and yet we give them financial support. I think we should just leave these kind of countries alone till they come to their senses.. no money, no food aid.. just let them fend for them selves ..once they grow a collective brain, and get out of the middle ages, we can talk.
              And turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed against the helpless and relatively innocent ones?
              In a way, you're saying "I don't care about Darfur"..

Comment

It is not like they listened to us in Dafur anyways. Foreign aid seems to end up in the wrong hands all the time, feeding armies and buying weapons. Hardly helping in the long run This is not to say that I don't think that what happened in Dafur was bad, it is me saying that until the people there have some sort of an idea what they need to help themselves, our aid is just fueling the problem .
                Last edited by Tjalfe; 2 November 2008, 11:35.
                We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin View Post
                  And these are the type of animals certain people think they can 'negotiate' with, should certain people come to power in certain countries....
                  You see, the problem with this kind of thinking is that somehow you think that your way is the best way. Let me know how your way has worked out for us/you so far.

I'm all for trying different options. Obviously nothing we've done has really worked so far. And I'm not saying that we should just suddenly start to negotiate with terrorists, I'm just saying that we need to keep trying until something works.
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia View Post
                    I'm all for trying different options. Obviously nothing we've done has really worked so far.
                    I hope that by this you don't mean switching your juristic system for a large stadium and a pile of stones...

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
                      I hope that by this you don't mean switching your juristic system for a large stadium and a pile of stones...
                      Damn, you outed me
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post

He meant "your way of dealing with these animals", not "your way of dispensing justice".
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                        X