Movie Trailer Madnes...Milk Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Trailer Madnes...Milk Edition

This is dedicated to all those franchises that should have ended while they were either good...or not nearly as stupid looking.

Today we begin with Underworld, which was never really much good in the first place, yet has a movie number three in production. A lot of guys watch this for the hot babe in tight leather aspect, yet the movie is so dark you really can't see much so...what's the point?

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Ah, Transporter, fewer movies do senseless violence so well. May this be better than number 2.

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

I include Twilight because I am sick of %$#ing vampire movies!!! Please make them stop.

Need a carreer boost? Do a WW2 movie! The dead horse isn't quite glue yet, so keep on beating it.

Brandon Frasier gets included...because he's Brandon Fraiser.

Quantum of Solace ... just kidding.

Madagascar 2 ... the first one was bearable, I don't see this one being any better. You know it's bad when the best they can do with the trailer is use one of the only redeeming values of the first in the trailer...the catchy tune.

And now I end with...Fast & Furious. Wait, you say, that movie's been done, this isn't a sequel. And I say, correction, "The Fast & The Furious" has been done ... this is just "Fast & Furious"... ooooohhhhh. Though I kind of hope this does good, at least a little bit. Vin Diesel is a fun action actor. He just needs to work on his acting bit.

Last edited by Jammrock; 27 October 2008, 16:20.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Wow. Sorta interested in the Tom Cruise one, other than that.. yikes. And of course I can't wait for Quantum
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Rise of the Lycans. Want to see this one. Yes partially for the hot chick in tight leather angle.

Not grand story telling but this deserves be made more than Underworld Evolution did. I'll see it in the morning. They need to get the lycans to interact more rather than snarling their way through a scene.

Comment

Working...
      X